Hot Rod Forum banner

OK lets see some videos

6K views 72 replies 25 participants last post by  6567GTO 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking for sites to get video clips of guys putting their muscle and street rods to the limit. I found one that is an old Hemi powered coupe that's cool but if you know of any others it would be great. Go to www.deadendcruisers.com and click on video on left and scroll down and click Jimmy White's Hemi Coupe and crank up the volume.

#11 ·
Western Star - I went back and looked at all your other videos and they were great too man! Thanks for sharing them.

Chevy Thunder - Rat Rods can be pretty expensive or dirt cheap depending on what you put into them. Also depending on where you live you can't find many bodies anymore. The farther west you go the more chance you have of finding something to work with.

Which site is the human burnout on?

#12 ·
6567GTO glad you enjoyed them. I LOVE that Hemi Coupe. That takes me back to the cruisin days when we use to do that stuff with open headers on Friday night. Drove the Cops nuts. Sure hope we can keep this thread going and many more people will find sweet videos like that to show us.:thumbup:

#13 ·
speaking of open headers western star -

I remember back around 1980-81 I had a 69 GTO. One time when I took it to Connecticut Dragway (now closed :( ) to race I said the heck with it and drove it all the way home with open headers. LOL! It was about a 45-60 minute drive! Those were great times...

#14 ·
6567GTO said:
speaking of open headers western star -

I remember back around 1980-81 I had a 69 GTO. One time when I took it to Connecticut Dragway (now closed :( ) to race I said the heck with it and drove it all the way home with open headers. LOL! It was about a 45-60 minute drive! Those were great times...
I had to drive an hour to get my exhaust on my car...open headers, had to drive through THREE really bad cop tons, man i was scared LOL. I had to make sure to let off the gas a good bit before the town, because of the popping :) lol Fun Fun drive. I wore my shooting ear things. (Cant think of what they are called LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.